sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

"Garden For Just One Flower"

Only for all Meerkat Manor lovers... For here, we all accept Flower as our Queen and Mother in common (if anyone doesn't agree, just go to another blog / site). Well, this is what I wanted to leave here this time, having let the words flow instead of thinking them, so that you could read a new...
...Possible message from Flower.


"Dear children: It's been four years since you and me could see one another (through the heart, in my case). But no matter how much time may pass, if with this we can strenghten our little bond along with the feeling of belonging each other.
There's something about my death that maybe you haven't thought yet. I wasn't happy or proud in those hard and painful moments just for having fought for my people. I felt happy dying at the very entrance of my burrow. And anyway, dear children, you already know this very well: The flower doesn't live who can't leave her own future afterlife. So, whenever you see a dying flower, just smile as if I was there, because I can be right there, ready to bring myself back, somewhere, somehow".

No hay comentarios: