martes, 16 de agosto de 2011

"Flower For Just One Garden"

Little song without music, which I could finish this afternoon.
This would be what Meerkat Queens sing at their final moment in life, alone or surrounded by their family.


My kingdom was thought to last for ever...
East straight to sunset, like some birds do
early in the morning, which runs from the Moon,
returning to start a great Meerkat era.

Kingdoms of legend last ad infinitum...
And mine brought a future for many a Meerkat,
to shine like a desert of the Golden Era,
making us believe in the gods of good luck.

And now what I made for my kin seems all over...
Now remains my legacy for all to see
on them all, like the better part of me,
reigning like a Queen Star with crown of argentum.

1 comentario:

Kushi dijo...

Sorry for this spam-like review. I'm not sure if I can go on working in this blog, by a problem with Blogger.
If there's no other way, my new -or updated- entries will go to another site (new URL soon).