miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

"Garden For Just One Flower"

Star of my nights,
forgive me...
If time passed so much
and I didn't think about
how important you've been;
fill my heart
with your light,
please bring it to me
from where you're now,
and leave that love
shining endlessly.

Flower of my sky,
keep growing...
You've blossomed enough
but there's no end to
what you can give and receive;
being the Queen,
being the flower
you've got your hands full
with all the love
to give away
that you got in life.

Never forget how
we always have loved you,
as much as your children or more...
Never let that light
fade out with tides
of our troubled and hard lives;
don't let that happen;
we'll still love you.

Star...
My Queen Flower...
How I need to know
that yor smooth light
will always be
somewhere high above.

Star of my nights,
Flower of my sky...
Don't ever fade.

No hay comentarios: