sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2007

"We're All Meerkats Here"

As I said in "Themes...", in this section we all accept Flower to be our Queen / Mother in common, and whatever she could say will be orders for everyone of us.



We know for sure, of course, that Flower -being our mother- would never want us harmed, or hurted in any way.
So this is the first thing she wants from us :
"Next time you go to the Zoo, dear children, go please to the Reptiles House and stay a while watching the Snakes with a smile in your face ... For, now I know well, that Cape Cobra was my enemy only in the Earth I left behind.
Here, instead, she will be my best friend when her own time comes.
From this you will guess soon that I already forgot what she did that day.
So, my dear children, try to love all the Snakes as much as you love me, because -once more- only in Earth that feeling brings great sorrow"

No hay comentarios: